A Great Organization that I'm Thrilled to be a Part of

I want to introduce you to the New York Artists Circle, a diverse group of professional artists from the New York area that meets once a month, currently on Zoom, to share information and to encourage and support each other. I’ve been a member for at least 15 years. I know that because I met the daughter of one member there when she was a babe in arms and she's now a teenager. 
It was the New York Artists Circle that gave the information I needed to become a Gates volunteer, which I wrote about in my post of January 31, 2019.  That wonderful experience led me to start Art at First, a program of exhibitions at First Presbyterian Church.
Last week we held a virtual opening of our most recent show; 
SAVE the EARTH:
Artists Respond to the Climate Crisis
You can still view that show at the church website


Here are a few highlights;


Audrey Anastasi 
This Week



Bascove
Red Tulips



Fran Beallor
Two Paths Glacier, Gilky Glacier, Alaska


Regina Silvers
Roaring Kill

I hope you'll visit the show and learn about all the artists at
NOW I’m excited to announce the launch of our fresh and accessible state-of-the-art resource: 



This Friday, October 23, 2020, at 7pm, That's TONIGHT, there will be an event to celebrate the launch of the New York Artists Circle online resource, created to benefit artists, collectors, and patrons. This a great place to view the work of many wonderful artists, read about their work, and even visit their studios.

JOIN US for Our Virtual Launch Event:  
Friday, October 23, 2020  7pm-8pm EST 

DIRECT ZOOM LINK HERE
or
ZOOM MEETING ID: 860 4555 4873 
PASSWORD: NYAC 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh, Russell

Come See a Great Show

June 30 Bad News and Good News